Mr. Potato Head Pancakes
Saturday mornings mean one thing… an early wake-up call by the pop!TOT ready to start the day by cooking some breakfast! I slowly peel myself out of bed and get the day started. As we brainstormed on ideas I came across a picture of Mr. Potato Head and she gleefully agreed it would be perfect for our next pancake adventure.
Making the pancake is pretty simple, but the fun part, like the original, is making your own version of the tater with a variety of mix and match accessories in the form of fruits and berries. In Brookie’s case mini bagels, strawberries and grapes were the accessories of choice.
Check out Chef Baby Bear in action!
- 2 Pancake Mix
- 1 Cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Peanut Butter or Frosting
- Canned Whip Cream
- Strawberries, Blackberries, Grapes and other fruit to decorate
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Pour batter onto hot griddle into the shape of an oval.
- Cook until edges are golden and bubbles form. Flip and cook until golden.
- To decorate use the peanut butter or frosting as glue for the berries
It’s called pop!YUM for a reason! FIN