Cheese Tortellini With Basil Pesto
Let’s face it… some days it’s not about making everything from scratch. Some days it’s about getting in and out of the kitchen in under 10 minutes flat with a great meal to be had. This is one of my favorite go-to meals.
Heck… you probably don’t even have time to read this post so let me make it simple.
#BOOM done in under 10 minutes.
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 tbsp alt
- 1/4 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In saucepot, prepare tortellini in boiling water as label directs.
- Drain tortellini, and return tortellini to saucepot.
- Add Basil Pesto sauce and toss until it’s fully covered.
- Season with tortellini with salt and pepper.
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese on top and serve.