Backyard Summer Soiree
The Summer is almost coming to a close and it’s the perfect time to have an End of Summer Backyard Soiree!
- Event Coordination: pop! by YAZ
- Decor: pop! by YAZ
- Flowers: pop! by YAZ
- Photography: pop! by YAZ
- Cocktails: pop! by YAZ and Wicked Indulgence Rum Punch
- Catering: XQuisite Taste & Simmi’s Divine Cooking
- DJ: DJ Vidal
Angela & Pete wanted a relaxed summer soiree which packed in their amazing friends, beautiful color and sumptuous food. Their one problem??? An absolutely empty yard. No problem for me! I quickly concepted some ideas for furniture and other decor and we were well on our way!
The décor featured geographic patterns in mellow greens and a soft golden yellow. Relaxed, yet structured I wanted to bring in modern atheistic with vintage touches. I mixed vintage chocolate pieces such as the buffet for the dessert table and mixed it with more modern white Ikea pieces. The mix proved to be the perfect blend of both worlds.
Summer Soul Food
The menu featured robust appetizers with Latin Soul flavors
- Mini Chicken & Waffles with Pineapple Maple Glaze
- Truffled Mac & Cheese Bites
- Arroz Con Pollo con Queso
- Shredded BBQ Chicken stuffed in Honey Corn Bread Muffin
- Deconstructed Beef Empanada
- Mojo Shrimp Cocktail
See all of the details unfold below…
Have a fabulous yard that needs an equally fab soiree? Call me! Stand out with pop! by YAZ