Spider Mac & Cheese
- (1) 12oz Package of
- (4) Blocks of Cheese (Used Mild Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut three blocks of cheese into 1 inch cubes and shred the last block of cheese – Sharp Cheddar is my favorite to use as the topper!
- Lightly grease ramekins.
- In a large pot of salted water, boil the macaroni and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes and drain.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and milk and slowly add the cheese cubes. Stir until melted; keep warm.
- Stir in macaroni into the pot with the melted cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Press the mixture evenly around the baking dish.
- Top with additional shredded cheese on top.
- Unroll the dough and cut out circles for head and body
- Cut 8 long pieces for the legs, you can twist the dough for extra flair.
- Be mindful of overlapping too many layers of dough in the center as they won’t cook through. In order to get the round shape use macaroni and cheese balls to shape the body and head dough.
- Bake uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the dough is a golden brown.
- Use allspice balls or olives for the eyes